2. Was anyone there to witness or appreciate it?
3. What is the best idea you've ever had?
4. What made it great in your mind?
5. What is the dumbest idea?
6. What made it stupid?
7. Can you connect the dots that led you to this idea?
8. What is your creative ambition?
9. What are the obstacles to this ambition?
10. What are the vital steps to achieving this ambition?
11. How do you begin your day?
12. What are your habits? What patterns do you repeat?
13. Describe your first successful creative act?
14. Describe your second successful creative act?
15. Compare them.
16. What are your attitudes toward: money, power, praise, rivals, work, play?
Power: I like to be in control of myself and situations
Praise: thrive on it, work for it
Rivals: try to make them friends, jealousy, ignore
Work: don’t mind hard work if I enjoy or believe in what I’m doing. Work harder on projects for other people then for myself
Play: Big priority, important part of my life and beliefs
17. Which artist do you admire most?
18. Why are they your role models?
19. What do you and your role models have in common?
20. Does anyone in your life regularly inspire you?
21. Who is your muse?
22. Define muse.
23. When confronted with superior intelligence or talent, how do you respond?
24. When faced with stupidity, hostility, intransigence, laziness, or indifference in others, how do you respond?
25. When faced with impending success or the threat of failure, how do you respond?
26. When you work, do you love the process or result?
27. At what moments do you feel your reach exceeds your grasp?
28. What is your ideal creative activity?
29. What is your greatest fear?
30. What is the likelihood of your above answer happening?
31. Which of your answers would you most like to change?
32. What is your idea of mastery?
Having enough skill to teach others, but knowing you’ve only scratched the surface and need to continually keep learning, trying, exploring
33. What is your greatest dream?